1. The FasterMoney® Discover® Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Discover Network. Discover and the Discover acceptance mark are service marks used by MetaBank, Member FDIC, under license from Discover Financial Services.
2. The Pre-Season Taxpayer Loyalty Program is not a loan to your clients. No fees may be charged to your clients for this program. You are responsible for any applicable lending requirements in your state.
3. The Refund Transfer is an optional tax refund-related product offered by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC. The Refund Transfer is not a loan. E-filing of tax return is required to be eligible for the product. Subject to approval. Fees apply. See terms and conditions for details.
4. The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. Program availability and loan amounts may vary based on state and software provider. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $250 (where available), $500, $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $250 – $6,000. Loans in the amounts of $250, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29-day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
5. For each out-of-network ATM withdrawal, FasterMoney charges a $2.50 fee. Plus, the ATM owner may charge a fee.
6. Under Discover rules, your liability for unauthorized transactions that take place on the Discover Network is Zero dollars ($0) if you notify us within two (2) business days and you are not grossly negligent or fraudulent in the handling of your Card. This reduced liability does not apply if you have reported more than two unauthorized events in the last 12 months or if you derived benefit from the unauthorized use of the card. In addition, if you directly gave permission or implied that a person had the right to use your Card, that use is not unauthorized, even if the person exceeded the scope of your permission.
7. Third-party data rates may apply.
8. While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and cost terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this card. See cardholder agreement for more details.