1. The Refund Transfer is an optional tax refund-related product offered by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC. The Refund Transfer is not a loan. E-filing of tax return is required to be eligible for the product. Subject to approval. Fees apply. See terms and conditions for details.
2. Certain Refund Advance Loans are available at no cost to tax preparers and taxpayers, however other options include a marketing fee and consumer fee.
3.The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. Program availability and loan amounts may vary based on state and software provider. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $250 (where available), $500, or $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $250 – $6,000. When calculating the amount of your loan, the amount of your “expected” tax refund may be affected by any refundable tax credits. Loans in the amounts of $250, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29 day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
4. Pre-Acknowledgement Loans (approved prior to IRS Acknowledgement) have a $75 Marketing Fee.
5. A marketing fee of $29.95 applies for every approved In-Season advance with e-Collect and e-Bonus programs or loans without a refund transfer. $0 marketing fees require e-Advance program or use of the FasterMoney® Discover® Prepaid Card for disbursement with e-Collect and e-Bonus.
6.$0 Marketing Fees require e-Advance program or use of the FasterMoney® Prepaid Card for disbursement. Additional marketing fee applies for every approved advance with e-Collect and e-Bonus programs or loans without a refund transfer. Availability and fees may vary by software.
7. Office loan availability dependent on ERO application approval and eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions apply.
8.The FasterMoney® Discover® Prepaid Card is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Discover Network. Discover® and the Discover acceptance mark are service marks used by Pathward, Member FDIC, under license from Discover Financial Services.
9. e-Bonus Terms: EPS will pay a $8 rebate for each funded check and direct deposit disbursement and $16 for each card disbursement. An additional rebate of $4 will be awarded for each additional funded deposit on any disbursement. Funding is defined as any taxpayer return funded by IRS or state that covers the entire e-Bonus product price of $39.95 (account set up fee) or subsequent $14 (additional deposit fee) and was funded between the start of eFile and April 30, 2023. The rebate will be sent to the tax professional via ACH between June 15-30, 2023. EPS reserves the right to withhold any rebate funding if the tax professional owes EPS money from duplicate checks, excessive loan loss, fraud, enrollment status, or other issues. Rebate availability varies by state and software.