1.The Refund Transfer is an optional tax refund-related product offered by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC. The Refund Transfer is not a loan. E-filing of tax return is required to be eligible for the product. Subject to approval. Fees apply. See terms and conditions for details.
2. Certain Refund Advance Loans are available at no cost to tax preparers and taxpayers, however other options include a marketing fee and consumer fee.
3. The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. Program availability and loan amounts may vary based on state and software provider. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $250 (where available), $500, $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $250 – $6,000. Loans in the amounts of $250, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29-day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
4. Pre-Acknowledgement Loans (approved prior to IRS Acknowledgement) have a $75 Marketing Fee.
5. A marketing fee of $29.95 applies for every approved In-Season advance with e-Collect and e-Bonus programs or loans without a refund transfer. $0 marketing fees require e-Advance program or use of the FasterMoney® Discover® Prepaid Card for disbursement with e-Collect and e-Bonus.
6. $0 Marketing Fees require e-Advance program or use of the FasterMoney Prepaid Card for disbursement. Additional marketing fee applies for every approved advance with e-Collect and e-Bonus programs or loans without a refund transfer. Availability and fees may vary by software.
7. Office loan availability dependent on ERO application approval and eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions apply.
8. The FasterMoney® Discover® Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Discover Network. Discover and the Discover acceptance mark are service marks used by MetaBank, Member FDIC, under license from Discover Financial Services.