As soon as the tax season is in the books, the continuing education education, or CE credit, renewal process. Federal law requires all tax preparers to go through training before they can assist taxpayers during the next tax season. One of the easiest (and most fun!) ways to get the continuing tax education credits is […]
Educational webinars for
Your tax office
Navigate tax season complexities smoothly
The tax industry is competitive and full of last minute changes. As a tax preparer, it can feel overwhelming to have to stay on top of all updates and take care of your business. Remember, you’re not alone in your tax prep business journey. Our team is here to help you overcome all the hurdles that may come your way because we believe that an educated customer is an EPS customer. To support this, we make sure to consistently provide essential information to your tax office year-round.
Get tax office advice from the comfort of your home
Our bank product experts are here to guide you through the pre-season and tax season planning steps and answer your questions in real time. They can help you decide on the right Refund Transfer program¹ or even the right mix of products and services for your office needs. Plus, the EPS Academy is always improving based on your needs and feedback.
You might want to hear about:
- How Refund Transfer programs work and how to choose
- Taxpayer Advance Loans² and the perks of the product
- Tax office loans³ and helping to setup your office pre-season
- How Fee Assist can help your cash flow during the season
- Debit and credit card payment processing solutions
- How to use our business reporting tools
- Marketing resources that will help you stand out in your community
- How to use prepaid cards to simplify disbursements
Hear from special guests with expertise in the industry
Each month, we invite our EPS experts in bank products and merchant services, as well as partners from established organizations such as Latino Tax Pro, and CPAs. Even our President, Clark Gill has been known to make a guest appearance to answer your questions and hear your feedback.
When and how to register for the webinar
The EPS Academy webinar is a monthly online event that takes places on Zoom. You can register for the webinars you’re interested in at any time. It’s easy, just click on the webinar below and fill in the Zoom form, and you’re all set! We’ll also email you reminders and registration for upcoming webinars.
10/10 @ 1 PM: 2024 Tax Season enrollment is upon us!
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING SPANISH WEBINARS HERE
The BEST part about attending the webinars: with every webinar registration, you could win lunch on us!
1. The Refund Transfer is an optional tax refund-related product offered by Pathward®, N.A., Member FDIC. The Refund Transfer is not a loan. E-filing of tax return is required to be eligible for the product. Subject to approval. Fees apply. See terms and conditions for details.
2. The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. Program availability and loan amounts may vary based on state and software provider. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $250 (where available), $500, $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $250 – $6,000. Loans in the amounts of $250, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29 day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
3. Office loan availability dependent on ERO application approval and eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions apply.